Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentines day!

Oh boy do I love these kids so much! I think I have way too much fun taking pictures of these cutie pies. I can't stop, I think Im addicted to photos of them! 

For valentines day this year Rich was in Washington DC! He flew out wednesday with a bunch of the other LDS law students for a conference. Im sure we will post pictures from his trip soon. He is having a lot of fun and today even got to shake Elder Holland's hand! 

We dropped rich off at the airport in portland and me and the kids are spending the weekend at my parents. :) We had a fun valentines photo shoot in the backyard of the neighbor girl, (it was her 3rd birthday) and we took a couple pictures also. :) 



Here is my little sweetie pie!


This smile just makes my day!


Scott is 10 months old now! WOW. This little man is growing up.  



It was a pretty good valentines day! I love these cute kids. 


Here is Emma. She turned 3 on valentines day! 


Another activity this week was a cake I made for an auction the law school put on. It was a chocolate cake with blackberry preserves, blackberry buttercream and chocolate frosting with chocolate ganache. And TONS of fresh berries of course! Yum. I really wish i could have eaten this! 




Rich has been driving his remote control truck and claire LOVES it. She has so much fun chasing it and giggling. ;) 


Here are even more pictures. Sorry everyone but they are going to just keep coming. I mean look at how cute this is! Claire is sharing her lollipop with scott!






I hope everyone had a happy Valentines day! I had a great one with my 2 wonderful little valentines! We missed you daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment